Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Helping Promote Great Entertainment

Ambrosia told me about her experience watching the new LDS film on the cultural friction that exists between the Utah LDS community and the New York mafia. I realized while thinking about this commentary on cultural mores that many upcoming LDS films that have similarly moving themes have not gotten the publicity that they deserve. I have decided to take this mission upon myself. So, here they are, the newest in a long line of quality family entertaiment:

Marxists at My Mutual

Tommy always thought life was unfair. His sisters and brother always got special treatment. But when a Cuban regime takes over the meetinghouse during a youth activity, he learns what it means when life is really fair.



Geisha Girls' Camp

When the stake girls' camp site was double booked, the leaders didn't realize that their cabinmates would be a group of sexy geisha girls with some campfire songs of their own. Hilarity ensues. Starring Christopher Walken as Tomoko, head geisha girl.



Angels in the Backfield

A struggling BYU football team invokes the help of angels who have less-than-pure motives. Can a frustrated offensive line and a group of deceased U of U graduates overcome their differences and win the big game?




Janice Kapp bin Laden

Love really does break through all barriers--even mountainside caves protected by oil-funded semi-automatics. When an LDS songstress finds herself lost in the Afghani wilderness while writing her new work "Sinner, Put Down That Bread," the only one who can save her life and aching heart is a hardened terrorist with a soft spot for repetitious chord progressions.

So there you have it, the next generation of quality LDS entertainment. Take a moment and think about all the groups of people with whom you have not had the opportunity to rub shoulders and be glad. And please remember to patronize LDS films, just as I have.

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Cicada said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Limon, you are a genius. Wow. This was the most beautiful thing I've read all day. I'm still laughing.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Cooper said...

I have soiled myself. I have become the laughing stock of this side of our joint-cubicle. My chair is ruined. And yet--I am happy.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Th. said...

.

Oh, don't stop. Surely you have more?

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jrose said...

Oh Janice Kapp Perry, you vixen, you. How could anybody, let alone Osama, resist the angel of music? Can anybody say Oscar? Thanks for the laughs Limonada.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home