Monday, March 06, 2006

Like Finding a Long-Lost Friend

Years ago, I saw a clip on MTV in which Weird Al Yankovic interviewed Marshall Mathers, aka "Eminem." The clip made me laugh so hard that I have thought of it periodically since then, waiting for the day when I would chance upon it in my weekly 10-minute allotment of MTV. While trying to explain the interview to JTS, he suggested that I find it on the Internet.

The Internet! Of course! Why hadn't I thought of that before? Now I only needed to try and do what my Stake President warns against: going into a corner and grabbing an Internet. But where am I to find one of these Internets now that the Ivy House has conveniently disappeared? How does a whole house disappear without anyone asking any questions? From whom am I to "borrow" bandwidth now?

Luckily, no one needed help with Stats today, so I found myslef with both the time and the opportunity. And now, I can share with you one of the funniest fake interviews of all time, if you have ten minutes to laugh out loud.

9 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Cicada said...

Okay, seriously so funny. I agree that this is one of the funniest fake interviews I've ever, ever seen. In fact, I want to watch it again. But I have to do homework. But later, you can bet I'm going to watch it again.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger redlaw said...

Laughing. So. Hard.

Thank you - that totally brightened my day...

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger daltongirl said...

I don't have no time to not laugh out loud, but I done it anyway. Hilarious!

Love Weird Al.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Natalie Gordon said...

SO. DANG. FUNNY. Although Al's hair was a distraction. EEWWW. And I just keep imaginging Eminiem and Britney Spears as the last two people on the earth, repopulating the planet with a bunch of inarticulate, foul mouthed, incoherent, TRASHY idiots. YIKES.

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in quite a while. Thanks for sharing, Limon.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger lola49 said...

WoW spells wow. i think his hair was a distraction too. but verry funny.

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried for 15 minutes to watch the clip but the sound on my computer wouldn't work. For awhile, I tried to imagine what they were saying, but I only laughed out loud once doing that. I'll try again later on a different computer and just take your word it is funny. PS - this blog is gold. Solid gold. I hart limon.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you get on the Yellow Brick House's?

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Th. said...

.

Where can I find more AlTv to enhance my UHF diet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home